Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well, we're halfway through the first challenge!

So far we have three players so scroll down on the challenge post to see what they've done with our old faithful Magic Mesh! I think I just might be falling back in love with it! Yeah, yeah, I know, I haven't finished my own challenge yet, lol! Almost done!

Also, I've added a link list on the righthand side to see more from those who play (I love finding something I love then going back to see what ELSE the creator comes up with!). I have linked to whatever I could find quickly, be it a blog or a gallery. If you would like something different as your link OR if you would prefer NOT to be linked, please let me know and I'll make the changes immediately. In the future, if you'd please all add to your email or comment whatever blog or gallery you'd like to share from yourself, I'd appreciate it!

Alright, ladies, now that we've got some inspiration, what can YOU come up with? Can't wait to see!! Keep checking back for more inspiration and to cheer each other on!

6 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

I really love the posters below, great layouts with the magic mesh!

LisaDV said...

Great challenge site. Here's mine, combining with HMITM - http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1308250

Benita said...

Is it too late to join in? I'd love to be a part of these challenges :)

Jenna Franklin said...

It's never to late!!! We'd love to have you!

Aimeslee Winans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimeslee Winans said...

I'll try again. My link to my gallery at 2peas is long, LOL. I have two atc's: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1308640

Thanks for the challenge!